THE KINGSBURY: RE-OPENED FOR THE GUESTS WITH FOLLOWING COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
As we wait patiently to welcome you back to our hotel once again, we wish to state that your safety & well-being is our highest priority. In order to ensure that our hotel keeps you well protected, we have a list of stringent safety protocols which have been implemented across our properties.
Our safety protocols
- · Development of new Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for each department concentrating on enhancing the operation, cleaning and sanitation to minimize the risk of exposure to COVID – 19
- Development of Departmental guidelines which adhere to the latest information and protocols issued by local authorities and the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Daily inspections are carried out against a COVID-19 prevention best practices checklist, which has been developed based on the WHO and local guidelines
- Frequent sanitization of high-contact points in all public spaces using sanitizing chemicals recommended by the government of Sri Lanka
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation of guest rooms as per SOP’s developed which require all surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized
- Travel declaration forms are introduced to trace and monitor the movements of all guests and staff
- All guests and staff who enter the hotel are subject to mandatory temperature checks
- Hand sanitizers are placed in common guest areas, including lobbies, washrooms, restaurants and conference spaces
- We have altered our food & beverage services according to hand and respiratory hygiene, social distancing norms and current food safety recommendations by local authorities and the WHO.
- Hand sanitizers and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are provided for all staff and are available at strategic locations session
- Awareness programmes are conducted through district medical officers and public health inspectors for each property to enhance guest and staff safety. All staff are briefed on guidelines provided by local authorities and the WHO
- Emergency action plans have been developed based on guidelines provided by authorities to ensure that all prescribed steps are taken immediately if a guest or staff member displays symptoms of COVID – 19
Emergency action plans have been developed based on guidelines provided by authorities to ensure that all prescribed steps are taken immediately if a guest or staff member displays symptoms of COVID – 19